TechFlyte Safety and Compliance
Here at TechFlyte, our employee’s safety is our number one priority. We believe in only placing our employees at facilities that pass our stringent worksite evaluations – meaning we check sites top to bottom before placing contractors to work. We also put top priority on ensuring that our employees understand the FAA regulated processes that they must complete prior to being placed on assignment. In so many words, we work to provide you with a safety and compliance tool kit for success.
In compliance with FAA regulations, TechFlyte participates in the drug and alcohol testing program. When beginning your onboarding with us, please take the time to view our PowerPoint that outlines our drug and alcohol testing policies, the drug and alcohol testing we conduct, and consequences for failing to adhere to our polices.
Even with the best safety precautions in place, accidents do happen. In the event of an accident, TechFlyte provides you with a plan and tools to navigate through the treatment and claim process. TechFlyte provides all contractors with access to Medcor, a medical triage service, in the event of a Non-Emergency Medical situation. Medcor should only be contacted if the injury sustained in Non-Emergency.
For questions or to report a workplace accident, please call 502-612-0809.
- Be sure to let Medcor know you are a TechFlyte employee
- Medcor will triage the injury and determine the type of treatment required
- If medical treatment is required, Medcor will direct the injured worker to the treating doctor, clinic, or hospital
- Be prepared to complete a report regarding the injury sustained. This report will need to be detailed in nature and cover all aspects of the situation
- Upon seeking medical treatment, if directed by Medcor, inform your medical provider you were injured at work and are a TechFlyte employee, so any necessary documentation can be completed
- Be aware that an investigation regarding the accident must be conducted and completed prior to accepting the medical claim
- If received, any medical documentation and/or bills must be faxed to TechFlyte’s Workers’ Compensation department at 502-747-7075
- A mandatory Post-Incident Drug and Alcohol test will be required, and documentation must be sent to TechFlyte’s Workers’ Compensation department.
- In the event of a workplace accident, aside from TechFlyte’s Workers’ Compensation department, no other entity can authorize you to return to work.